Leavenworth County, Kansas, remains dedicated to our citizens and employees during the current COVID-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our community and workforce is our first priority. The Leavenworth County Health Department, Leavenworth County Emergency Management, Administration, and other departments are working together to monitor and respond to the evolving situation.
The County Courthouse opened to the public on May 4, 2020.
Visitors are required to wear masks.
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ dated 01/5/2021
- School Recommendation Letter dated 8/26/2020
- Board Order 2020-3 dated 7/2/2020
- Leavenworth County Guidance for "Re-Opening" effective 5/27/2020
- Press Release Leavenworth County Re-Opening Guidance
- Emergency Public Health Order dated 3/21/2020
- Clarification on Local Health Officer Order dated 3/18/2020
- Emergency Order of Local Health Officer dated 3/17/2020