Leavenworth County, Kansas, remains dedicated to our citizens and employees during the current COVID-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our community and workforce is our first priority. The Leavenworth County Health Department, Leavenworth County Emergency Management, Administration, and other departments are working together to monitor and respond to the evolving situation.
The County Courthouse is open to the public.
- Updated Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in K-12 Schools updated 08/10/2021
- Kansas Pauses Johnson & Johnson Administration updated 4/13/2021
- Vaccine Shipments Delayed By Weather updated 2/18/2021
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ updated 2/9/2021
- School Guidance for Exclusion of Contacts dated 10/14/2020
- School Recommendation Letter dated 8/26/2020
- Board Order 2020-3 dated 7/2/2020
- Leavenworth County Guidance for "Re-Opening" effective 5/27/2020
- Press Release Leavenworth County Re-Opening Guidance
- Emergency Public Health Order dated 3/21/2020
- Clarification on Local Health Officer Order dated 3/18/2020
- Emergency Order of Local Health Officer dated 3/17/2020