Next Clinic: Thursday, October 21, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: Leavenworth County Health Department, 500 Eisenhower, Leavenworth, KS.
- This is a walk-in clinic. No appointments are necessary. No residency requirement.
- We offer the Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, and Pfizer vaccines.
- The Pfizer Vaccine is available to anyone 12-years and older. Parents or legal guardians will need to sign for minors receiving the vaccine.
- A third dose of Moderna and Pfizer vaccine to people who have a moderately or severely weakened immune system. Third doses should be given at least 28 days after completion of the two-dose series.
- Booster shots of the Pfizer vaccines are available for those 65 years of age and older and individuals 50-64 years of age with underlying medical conditions that make them at risk for severe COVID-19.
INFORMATION ON BOOSTERS
The Leavenworth County Health Department will offer booster vaccines during weekly vaccine clinics. At this time, only Pfizer is approved for boosters. Boosters should be administered at least six months after the second dose.