300 Walnut St., Suite 106
Leavenworth, KS 66048
(mail advance ballots to this address)
|Main Office:||(913) 684-0421|
|Voter Registration:||(913) 684-0419|
|Primary Election Results Primary Election Report|
|Elections Home Register to Vote! 2019 Election Results (PDF) 2020 Unofficial Candidate Filing List Advance Voting Become an Election Worker! Campaign Finance Reports Candidate Filing Packets Elected Officials Federal Service Absentee Ballot Application (PDF) Past Election Statistics Photo ID Requirements to Vote Provisional Ballot Review Your Voter Information Voting District Maps Documents|
Advance Ballots will begin being mailed on October 14th.
Advance Voting at the courthouse will begin on October 14th.
The last day to request an advance ballot to be mailed is October 27th.
There are three ballot drop boxes in Leavenworth County: at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, the Tonganoxie Annex and the Lansing City Hall Community Room.
A mailed ballot may be dropped off at any polling location on Election Day.
Offices to be Elected in 2020:
- U.S. President/Vice President
- U.S. Senator
- U.S. Representative, 2nd District
- State Senator, 3rd District
- State Senator, 5th District
- State Representative, 38th District
- State Representative, 40th District
- State Representative, 41st District
- State Representative, 42nd District
- County Commissioner, 2nd District
- County Commissioner, 3rd District
- County Commissioner, 4th District (unexpired 2 yr. term)
- County Commissioner, 5th District (unexpired 2 yr. term)
- County Clerk
- County Treasurer
- Register of Deeds
- County Attorney
- All Township Trustees and Treasurers
- Lan-Del Water Board (November Only)
- Lansing City Mayor (November Only)
- Precinct Committeemen and Women (August Only)